The self-cleaning filter is used for filtration of the achieved juice after the pressing. The filter removes bigger particles which remain in the juice after the pressing.
A special feature is self-cleaning: the filter cleans itself when in operation and does not get clogged, which means that manual cleaning when the filter is in operation is not required.
- Entirely made of stainless steel.
- Mounted on trolley.
- Self-cleaning with a scraper that scrapes particles trapped in the filter.
- Equipped with vacuum gauge and looking glass pipe.
- Manual valve for sludge outlet when the pressure inside the filter increases.
- Filter cartridge – tube with slots from 75 to 200 µm.
- Equipped with a pump.
- Automatic function.