Pasteurizer is used for the pasteurization of juice – heat treatment of juice before filling in packaging.
- Juice is in the tubular spiral which is surrounded by hot water.
- Tubular spiral made of stainless steel.
- As the spiral is integrated in the boiler this means saving of space and prevention of heat loss by pumping the water boiler in an external heat exchanger.
- Saving of heating energy by up to 15-20%.
- Automatic water temperature control with digital thermostat.
- Automatic regulation of juice temperature: easy changing of juice temperature (filling temperature) on digital display.
- Mounted on pivoting wheels.
- Fast and easy cleaning.
- Suitable for viscous media, virtually maintenance free because there is no seal.
- Possibility of using diesel or natural gas.