HEAT 350-500 / 900-1100
Pasteurizers HEAT are used for the pasteurization of juice – the heat treatment of juice before filling.
● Maximum heating temperature - 90 ºC.
● Juice come into the tubular spiral which is surrounded by hot water (Tube-in-Tube technology).
● Tubular spiral made of stainless steel.
● Spiral is integrated into the boiler which provides saving of space and prevention of heat loss when pumping the water into external heat exchanger. This saves the heating energy up to 15-20%.
● Automatic water temperature control with a digital thermostat.
● Automatic regulation of juice temperature: is is easy to change the juice temperature (filling temperature) on digital display.
● Mounted on pivoting wheels.
● Fast and easy cleaning.
● Suitable for viscous media, virtually maintenance free because there is no seal.
● Possibility of using diesel or natural gas.